We take a look at how Castor oil can be a great way to get your skin glowing and much more.
- Hair loss - Castor oil is known for its ability to treat hair loss or thinning hair. Apply the castor oil on the scalp and massage gently. Leave it for half an hour and then wash off with a mild shampoo.
- Anti-aging oil - To fight off wrinkles and fine lines, apply a very thin layer of organic castor oil all over the face using slow, firm motions to massage the oil deep into the pores. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse it off.
- Glowing skin – Castor oil is also great for cleansing and moisturising which will result in a soft, smooth skin. It is also an effective way to clean the skin from excess oil, blackheads and pimples for a healthy glow.
- Fade scar – Using castor oil can fade scars and age spots. With continued use of the oil, the fatty acids in oil can seep into the scar tissue, revitalising it and reducing the look of the scar or age spots.
- Stretch marks and cellulite - Apply the castor oil to the area, leave for a few minutes and then rinse it out with warm water.
To learn more beauty tips using castor oil, click here